Happy New Year! It’s that time again, to make some resolutions that don’t last very long. This year I intend to make s solid attempt to follow through with at least some of my resolution, so I’m going to make a ton. That way at I figure some will stick.
1. Drink less soda/drink more water. I say this often, and I usually mean it, but lately I really haven’t been drinking enough water. So That’s number one, drink more water.
2. Work out more. I have Just Dance 4, multiple work out videos, and I don’t work. I really don’t have any good excuses to not work out more.
3. Write more. More blog posts (at least 3 a week), more journaling, just more.
4. Take more pictures of myself. I know that sounds totally vain, but when I went to get pictures of myself, I have almost non. I want more pictures of me with Haley, and me with my husband, and some of just me.
5. Clean more. I am not the best housekeeper. I do not enjoy cleaning, at all. But it is something that means a lot to my husband, and since he works so and I get to stay home it’s something that I can make more of an effort to do.
So that’s it. I wrote it down and you all saw it, so there’s no denying it. Now time to follow through. Hope all you’re New Year’s resolutions are successful. Now I’m gonna go watch TV